Duties and Responsibilities
- Various manual tasks including, but not limited to, the following: shoveling, sweeping, lifting, pushing and pulling various objects and raking.
- Willingness to learn to operate various equipment, such as a skid steer, backhoe, paver, rollers, etc.
- Work safely at all times, observing all company policies, OSHA Regulations, and site-specific requirements and policies.
- Always use proper PPE.
- Safely operate power tools (demo saw, compaction equipment, generator, air compressor, etc.).
- Show up to work on time dependably.
- Must be able to work overtime including Saturdays.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel to different jobsites in the Denver Metro area.
- A positive attitude and the ability to learn on the job.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be physically fit and able to perform job duties including frequent use of hands, arms, legs and whole body;
- long periods of balance, standing or sitting; frequent walking, climbing, bending and/or lifting objects in excess of 50 pounds.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and tolerate being exposed to loud noise.
- Weekly compensation
- Health Insurance – 50% paid for the employee (1st of month after 30 days)
- Life Insurance, $25,000 – 100% paid for the employee (1st of month after 30 days)
- Paid vacation available after 6 months.
- Year-end bonus.